Sunday, April 17, 2011

MG Unicorn Gundam Ver.Ka [Destroy Mode] Part.2


It was a problem for me that there are a lot of parts. They can be as small as bed bugs. So, I lost them every now and then. These parts are very fragile, too. I had to be careful snapping them on or off. Though, I appreciate how much effort Bandai put into this model kit to strengthen the details.


I am very happy that the inner frame looks very realistic. I mean, seriously, it's just the inner frame and it already looks aesthetically pleasing.


I can do almost any kind of poses with the inner frame. It's amazing how well-articulated the inner frame is. I decided to separate the finger digits, so that the fingers can move independently. (This is a problem later because they are very loose and hardly posable. Sadly. So, don't do this!)

The psycho frames are beautiful. That's all I can say about it. Thank you so much, Katoki Hajime, for the amazing design.


I plan to finish the kit in Destroy Mode since I already have the Unicorn Mode as HG.

Things are looking great so far. I am loving the inner frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment