Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ex-Strike Gundam [Cancelled]








I started this project in early 2011. The project went on and off and stayed in limbo for a few months. It became a part of the Gundam Eclipse Summer War 2011 Contest. I rushed the project last minute. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish it on time. Again, it went on limbo.





I approached this project again late 2011. I made a mistake of using harsh chemicals to strip the paint off. The plastic became weak and eventually melted. Though, I did try to restore it. I decided to abandon this project in the end. I threw away everything that was left of this project because the condition was ultimately poor.




This project was very challenging. It was my first time of scratch building, kitbashing, and even painting! I learned a lot of lessons, nevertheless. This will always be a dearly beloved project to me. Who knows, maybe I will restart this project in the future~


No comments:

Post a Comment