Monday, December 31, 2012

TMS-303 G-Terminus


Devilfish! One of my favorite mecha designs ever! It's unfortunate that I find Devilfish to be a bit underrated in the mecha community. I used to have a Robot Damashii Devilfish and it was a wonderful action figure. Sad that I had to sell it. This was an independent project that started around the same time I started Desta









Initially, I was going to add slash harkens (Code Geass) on its side skirts, but I wasn't happy with the way it looked. So, I scraped the idea off.

Painting process was fairly difficult because there was a lot of masking to be done. However, I didn't spend a single cent on paint! I pretty much used left over gray paints and primer in this project. It came out the way I wanted perfectly. I applied red decals only because other type of decals wouldn't appear. Besides, red is just awesome.









This is a personal favorite project of mine. Largely because it's an independent project. G-Bouncer has a great design and adopting Devilfish features is just such a fun experience. I really like the way things turn out. I hope you guys, too. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment