Monday, December 31, 2012

RGE-B900 Barace


Gundam Eclipse was holding a Gundam AGE Group Build a little while ago. I decided to enter with this project. I have to say that this has got to be the fastest project I have ever finished! It took me less than three days to finish (in total), mainly because there wasn't that much to work with. I still enjoyed this project, it was a lot of fun because Barzam is one of my favorite Titans mobile suit. I remember always choosing this guy to play in Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam.







I decided to not go all out with this project. I wanted to keep the grunty-ness like the way I did with Blaster. Some time before this project started, I purchased a pile of spare parts from Ebay. I'm glad that I get to use them here. Painting process was quick and easy. I guess there were parts that involved masking, but they weren't that complicated. Like Desta, I had to wait until my decals arrived.








Barace stands out in my shelf because of its color scheme and it's kind of funny because the first thing I thought of was Beast (from X-men) instead of Barzam. This was a fun and short project. I guess, mainly because I wasn't pressured by deadlines or anything. I hope you guys like this guy. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment